Monday, October 02, 2006

Sprawl

Good article on sprawl. Compares my town with a town in Arizona.

My mother is in town and is sitting next to me with her own PowerBook - she forwarded me the article.

She likes Solitare in Dashboard, email, the web, and genealogy (she has a 700MB Pages document with our family history going back to Bluetooth in Denmark - how big is your biggest Pages document?).

Anyways, I'm glad I don't live in sprawl hell. I love urban living. I love walking to work. Once we move from our condo a key requirement is that I must at least be able to bike to work.

But then again, this article reminds me just how complicated the world is.

Well worth a read I think.

One note on Pages - I think all word processors just suck and exist solely to torture us. She has shown me some doozy defects in her 700MB document.

No comments: