I typically go through phases of being very organized & very disorganized as I'm in various states of work flow/learning levels. Well I'm in an organized state right now as I have a lot to do for CSI and am learning at a high rate (Ruby, JRuby, the Rails way, etc).
I gave it a try the other day and am pretty happy with it so far.
Here is why:
- You can have as many lists as you want. Categories don't work for me.
- It can IM you when things are due
- It has an offline mode with Google Gears
- It works well with my phone
- You can email it tasks - for instance I was on a plane yesterday and I mailed it like 20 tasks. I categorized them today
- You can render it by URL (like Evolution's task manager)
- Very searchable
- Integrates your task lists into views across them well
Time will tell if I stick with it, but so far so good on Remember the Milk.
I forgot to mention perhaps the best part: Keyboard Shortcuts.