Thursday, December 13, 2007

Recruiting == Lots of Work

One of the things that I like to think I'm good at is putting together lethal software teams.

Whenever I have had the opportunity to build a team, it consumes me entirely until the team is in place. My logic is you can't do jack until you have the team. Once you identify the need for people, there is no priority that is more important than getting the best people you can find.

I think I'm close to being done for this round, but I suspect we'll be doing a lot of hiring in the future.

Stay tuned.

I hope that this round is nearly over. Although I like putting together teams, it exhausts me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a wonderful hire Mike, you're going to knock it out of the park together. I'm happy for both of you.

Unknown said...

Knowing at least one of your new hires, I believe you're doing great :-)